- Please respect the pre-agreed deadline for your pet's delivery. Failure to meet the agreed terms is charged with the price written in the price list.
- Pets are not allowed to be delivered during the night.
- Delivery of your pet is allowed after the payment was made.
- For the safety of humans and animals, it is not allowed to enter the Ranch on its own without prior notice. Please call us when you come, and we will come to the entrance.
- When entering the Ranch, your dog must be on a leash.
- Do not allow your pet to urinate on the trees and plants in the first part of the Ranch.
- Animal feeding is not permitted without prior consultation with the staff.
- At the first takeover of your pet, bring a filled out contract of our Habitat Association. For each subsequent takeover, it is sufficient to bring only the Questionnaire to the Habitat Association.
- Only healthy pets are allowed to be brought to the Ranch.
- You are obligated to treat your pet against indoor and outdoor parasites at least three days before arrival.
- You are obligated to microchip your dog and to vaccinate your dog at least 10 days before the arrival.
- To easily adapt your pet to a new environment, do not stay on the ranch for too long. Your pet will be taken care of by our staff.
Thank you for understanding. For any further inquiries, feel free to contact us.
Habitat hotel & daycare for pets